Are you spending New Year’s Eve at Home with the Kiddos?! I know I am! 😀 I’m super excited to celebrate with my family and make it FUN!
10 Family Friendly Ideas for a FUN New Year’s Eve!
1) Make New Year’s Eve Countdown Goodie Bags!
2) Happy New Year Banner (pic above)! It wouldn’t be a party without one!
3) Work together to make a New Year’s Time Capsule! Put notable things that happened in the past year. Started school, birth of a baby, new puppy, learned to ride bike, etc.
5) It’s a Party, so you got to have FOOD! Why not make these Edible Party Horns?! They look Fun and a little Messy!
6) Make sure you have your own Personalized Party Hats! This is a great way to use up some of those extras from your 2011 craft projects!
7) It wouldn’t be New Year’s with some NOISE!! Get in the spirit by Making some Noise Makers!
8) What are you wishing for in the New Year?! Make a New Year’s Wish List!
9) DRESS UP!! Everyone can put on their Fancies Clothes. Let your kiddos check out some of your clothes too. Your little girl can wear your high heels, jewelry, maybe even a little make-up. Let your little man try out one of Dad’s ties, his shoes, vest, fedora hat. Kids love to dress up!
10) At Midnight (or whenever your “clock says midnight”) Toast with sparkling cider in plastic champagne glasses. Sing, Dance, Make Noise! HAVE FUN!!!
Let us know what FUN Things you will be doing with your kiddos this New Year’s Eve?!