Make sure to check out this week’s Walgreens Deals!
Walgreens has a system called Register Rewards (RR), these print out from a Catalina machine (at the register) after your have completed your purchase (you can see them printing in the video). The cashier will hand these to you along with your receipt. You receive Register Rewards when you buy specific products as advertised in the Walgreens Weekly Ad. Sometimes there are unadvertised RR deals, make sure to check with Super Coupon Lady and I will keep you up to date about all the deals!
- Register Rewards are Manufacturer’s Coupons
- You can only use (1) Manufacturer’s coupon per item purchase (remember this includes RR, since they are manufacturer’s coupons)
- If you have more manufacturer’s coupons/RR than you do items, grab a “filler” item. A “filler” item can be anything in the store, look for inexpensive or clearance item. These allow you to apply more coupons to your purchase
- You will only receive (1) RR of the same item purchased. For example, if you get $1 RR wyb Hershey’s Candy, if you buy more than one of these you will still only get $1 RR. If you plan on buying more than (1) of a RR deal, purchase your items in separate transactions.
- Register Rewards Do NOT Roll on the same product; meaning, If you buy the Hershey’s Candy and get the $1 RR, then use that RR to purchase the Hershey’s candy again, you will Not get another RR!
- Register Rewards DO Roll on different products. For example, If you buy the Hershey’s Candy and get the $1 RR, then use that RR on any other Register Reward items (not Hershey one),
Walgreens Coupons come from the Walgreens Weekly Ad and their Monthly Coupon Booklet. You can get the Weekly Ad in your local Sunday paper or you can find it at the front of your local store. The Walgreens Coupons Booklet comes out every month and can be found at the front of your store. Other booklets can sometimes be found in the store, look in the pharmacy area.
- Make sure to Always give your manufacturer’s coupons BEFORE you hand over store coupons at checkout! This will allow any overage to be counted toward the other items you are buying.
Rain Checks: Walgreens does issue rain checks, they are valid for 30 days and can only be used in the store.
Go HERE to view and print Walgreens coupon policy.