It’s Moday, that means it’s time for a new Video! Today I’m going to discuss Organizing your coupons! In this video I go over a couple of different ways to organize your coupons. It doesn’t matter which method you use to organize, it’s just important to find a system that works for you!
Also, if you have any organizational tips or use a certain coupon organizing method, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment in the comment section below!
If you are seeing this from your email, go HERE to watch the video!
Categories that I use for organizing my coupons:
- Store Coupons/Produce
- Baking Goods/Oil/Flour/Sugar
- Breads, cracker, PB & Jelly
- Breakfast foods
- Canned Goods
- Frozen Foods
- Baby Items/Toys
- Paper Goods/Storage Supplies
- Personal Care
Other Things you might want to check out:
- VIDEO SERIES (3) ~ Guide to Shopping at Publix HERE!
- VIDEO SERIES (1) ~ Guide to Shopping at CVS Video Tutorial HERE!
- VIDEO SERIES (2) ~ Guide to Shopping at Walgreens Video and Post HERE!
You can go HERE to subscribe to my You Tube Channel! Be the first one to see New videos!