Zulily has these great Organizers from Christy Designs on Sale for 50% Off! They come in a variety of styles and prices start at just $13.99! I really like that the pockets come in a various sizes. You can get one of these HERE or grab a Shoe Organizer from your local store. Let’s check out all the things we can organize!
Here are some of the Items You can Organize:
- Craft Supplies: yarn, buttons, thread, scissors
- Scrapbooking supplies: scissors, tape, stickers – by category, pictures
- Bathroom Items & Cleaning Supplies: Great to put on back of bathroom door with your hairdryer, curling iron, brushes, small towels. Plus you can put cleaning supplies in the pockets at top (out of the kiddos reach)
- Kitchen Items: Hang this in your pantry with your ziploc bags, reynolds wrap, kitchen towels, snacks, pet treats
- Toys: These would be great for all those little toys! Matchbox cars, Squinkies, Polly Pockets, Barbies, Transformers and more!
- Shoes/Socks: I know it’s a crazy idea!
- School Supplies: Glue, Pencils, Crayons, Markers, Flash Cards, Paints
Do you use a Shoe Organizer to Organize?! If so, let us know how it works for you? Also, let us know what you use it to organize!