I absolutely LOVE these Danish Wedding Cookies! They are so Easy to make and Super Yummy! Even sweeter, my kiddos and hubby don’t like them, so when I make them, it means they are MINE, ALL MINE <– Insert Evil Villain Laugh !
1 cup + 2 tbsp all purpose flour
4 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1/2 cup pecans finely chopped
1/2 cup confectioners sugar (shifted)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine sugar, vanilla and butter.
3) Begin adding flour a little at a time and nuts; mix well.
4) Shape cookies and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
5) Bake for 10-15 minutes.
6) Let cool, then Roll cookies in confectioners sugar. Store in confectioners sugar.
This recipe makes 2 dozen cookies.
Looking for More RECIPE IDEAS! CLICK HERE!