Here is a picture of Super Coupon Lady Alexia’s shopping trip to Target! She got everything in the picture AND a package of Goodnites (not pictured) for ONLY $2.06! The retail value of everything is $39.96!
Here’s a breakdown of her shopping trip:
* Goodnights $9.49
used a $1.50 target printable coupon
used 2.50 coupon from the inserts
* Glade candles $2.49 each used a printable manuf coupon for $1.50 off 2 candles and I had 2 coupons from the parents mag where you buy a candle and you get a free glade oil starter kit (5.99 each). My target gave me $8.99 for each of the glade kits, so I actually made money off this set.
* Glade expression starter kit $2.99 used target printable coupon for glade air product for $1 + $2 printable glade expression coupon and I had a coupon from the parents mag for a free refill when you buy the starter kit(1.99)-my target gave me $3.99 for this coupon, again made money.
* Neutrogena makeup wipes-$1.97-used $2 off printable neatrogena face product.
* ACT mouth wash-$3 used target printable coupon for $1 and printable manuf coupon for $1
* Poise 14 ct pantyliners-$2.49 used $2.50 coupon that came with the poise sample they send in the mail
* UP&UP 24 count maxi pads-$1.97 used target printable coupon for $1
“My final cost with with red card discount and tax was $2.06″ ~ Super Coupon Lady Reader Alexia!
Thanks so much to Alexia for sharing her awesome shopping trip to Target!