Here’s a Super Fun Activity your kids will LOVE!! The mad scientist in you will Love it too! HOW TO MAKE SLIME!!!!
Here are the Ingredients you will need for making Slime:
* 1 Bottle of Elmer’s Glue
* 1tsp Borax
* 1 Cup of Water
* Food Coloring
1) Mix 1tsp of Borax into 1 cup of water
2) In another Bowl pour your bottle of glue
3) Add food coloring to you glue and stir (any color you would like)
4) Pour the Borax/Water Mixture into the glue mixture and stir, stir, stir!
5) Soon it will look like SLIME!!! Take the slime out of the water mixture and let your kiddos play with their slime! ENJOY!
Are you planning on making Slime?! Make sure to come back and let us know how it goes!
(Recipe Adapted from Our Best Bites!)